Body fat scales generally use BIA to measure human resistance, and calculate body fat content through biological resistance.
The main principle of the BIA measurement method is to divide the body into conductive fluid, muscle and non-conductive adipose tissue. The electrodes send a very small current through the body. If the body fat percentage is high, the measured bioresistance will be greater; and vice versa.
1. Data confidentiality: We all want our data or privacy not to be known to others. With the home smart body fat scale, we don't have to worry about these problems.
2. Plan for yourself: According to the data of the body fat scale, we can formulate our own fitness plan or diet plan to reduce the parts with high body fat in a targeted manner.
3. Understand physical health: Although body fat scale data cannot be used as medical authority, it can also be used as reference data for physical health.
Test whether the connection between the smart body fat scale and the mobile phone is smooth. When a good body fat scale is measuring, the data can be automatically synchronized to the App to generate body fat trends. Tuya APP is recommended, with high compatibility and good market feedback.
1. Choose a body fat scale with a certain radian design at the edges and corners to avoid being injured by the edges and corners.
2. Is the body fat scale easy to operate? A good body fat scale only needs to stand up to get the data without additional operations.
1. Who is not suitable for using a body fat scale?
Users of medical devices such as pacemakers and pregnant women.
2. Correct use of body fat scales
Place the scale on a hard, flat surface, not a soft or uneven surface. Stand barefoot on the scale's electrodes and keep your body steady. Do not shake when measuring, and pay attention to bending your knees or sitting when measuring, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the measurement.
3. How to get more accurate results from the smart body fat scale?
The four electrodes on the body fat scale need to be kept clean; enter the correct gender, height, and age information in the app, and the body fat scale can accurately calculate body fat based on the impedance value; try to measure at the same time under the same conditions, preferably when you get up Measurements were performed after skipping meals.
4. How often is the bathroom scale used?
You don't need to test every day, just use a body fat scale test every 1 to 2 weeks and watch for trends in the test results.