Tips for Using Massage Gun on Calf
1. Raise the calf to relax the soleus and gastrocnemius muscles from the side.
2. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to start the massage gun for legs, and select the appropriate strength to start massage on these two muscles (the maximum strength is not recommended at the beginning, you can gradually increase the strength).
3. Slide up and down to relax, and then turn to the Achilles tendon to massage. This kind of circular massage is enough for about 5-10 minutes.
4. It should be noted that the calf (gastrocnemius) needs to be massaged at a fixed point. When massaging, you can slightly increase the strength of the hand and press this muscle, so that the electric fascia gun can hit the deep layer of the muscle.
5. Stretch the leg muscles after the massage, which will help shape the calf muscles.