Tips for Using Massage Gun For Neck Pain
1. Replace the electric fascia gun with a U-shaped head, and massage the neck with the fascia gun to massage and release the muscle and ligament tissues on both sides of the cervical spine.
2. Find the muscles on the cervical spine, massage the muscles up and down with light force, and remember not to touch the cervical spine.
3. Generally, massage for 3-5 minutes. You can use the method of clicking. The force must be light because the cervical vertebra is connected to our head. If the force is too high, the head of the percussion massager on neck will also resonate and become dizzy.
4. The next step is to release the trapezius muscle. Massage along with the trapezius muscle from the outside to the neck, including our scapular muscles. Massage for 3-5 minutes on one side, and do not add more than 10 minutes on both sides.
5. Stretch and stretch the neck muscles after the massage.