1. Install the smart hula hoop, install the counterweight inertia ball pulley into the pulley track, with the guide rail facing up, and press the button to lock the buckle, so that the smart hula ring is tightly fixed on the waist.
2. After the buckle is stuck, adjust the position of the smart hula hoop so that it is at the level of the waist. Be careful not to tilt it at the waist, otherwise, it will affect the rotation.
3. The smart weighted hula is equipped with a counter, which is recorded once per lap, which is convenient for mastering the movement size, counter setting, and instrument reset after pressing the button.
4. Flick the inertia ball clockwise or counterclockwise with your hand horizontally. The body follows the inertia of the inertia ball and uses the strength of the waist and abdomen to rotate.
1. It is suitable for a wide range of scenes, whether standing, walking or sitting on the bed, you can easily control and turn around, and you can even exercise while playing with your mobile phone, which is simply a blessing for lazy people.
2. Compared with the ordinary hula hoop, the smart hula hoop is small in size and does not occupy an area. No matter how you stand, it will only make a small circle around your waist, and you are not afraid to bump into things and family members at home.
3. The smart hula hoop is usually designed to be detachable. After use, it can be split into several sections and stored in a bag or box for easy portability.
4. The smart hula hoop with counter function makes people more motivated to exercise. Some smart hula hoops can be connected to the app, and you can clearly see the calories burned by your exercise, making the exercise more motivating and the plan clearer.
5. The lazy hula hoop adopts a massage fixing plate with high-density contacts, which can fit the abdomen well and be fixed on the waist. When rotating, the massage board will continue to massage the abdomen according to the rotating force, which can protect the abdomen and accelerate fat burning.
Our company specializes in smart home fitness products, including cardio and strength training equipment. During 16 years of development, we have formed 3 professional R&D teams and 2 production bases. Every year we sell millions of units to the market through OEM and ODM cooperation with customers. Strict quality control is a means of monitoring throughout the entire process, from product development to production.
In addition to the current small home fitness products, we are developing large smart home devices such as smart rowing machines and smart home fitness equipment. They will be available in the third quarter of 2022. Welcome to consult.